** THIS RETREAT IS NOT ON SALE. FULL PRICE IS $2,300 WITH A $500 DEPOSIT TO SECURE YOUR LIMITED SPOT DUE NOW
This immersive hangout will take place on October 1, 2020 and end the morning of October 13, 2020. It will take start and end in New Delhi. Group led by Dakota Wint (and others!) will lead you through 'The Golden Triangle' and the culturally rich state of Rajasthan in India.
Who is the retreat made for?
This immersive cultural tour is designed for younger people interested in diving deep into the vibrant culture and deep history of spiritual India! You will be traveling with a group of amazing like-minded individuals. This will be for adventure seekers and people enthusiastic on being active. Vloggers and social media freaks, get your cameras ready! These places were hand picked to be the most life-changing experience you can have in India's main tourist circuit. Travel vlogger Dakota Of Earth, will be hosting workshops and will be available for video collaborations during the retreat. Solo travelers! This is an amazing opportunity to travel safely and organized with a group and a great way to meet other backpackers!
What's on the itinerary?
Expect to be blown away with a 13 day immersive journey to the coolest HAND PICKED places by Dakota Wint within the 'Golden Triangle' of Incredible India. We will be visiting structures like the Lotus Temple, Taj Mahal, Leopard Safari, Monkey Temple of Jaipur, Bishnoi Village, Mehrangarh Fort, Amer Fort, and more!
We will be traveling like proper backpackers - taking trains and taxis from place to place. Do not expect to be staying in luxury hotels or resorts. This is for travelers seeking a real India experience in a safe and organized way! Expect to interact with locals and encounter all sorts of wild life like cows, wild dogs, monkeys, camels and ELEPHANTS!
- Meet on the morning of October 1st, 2020 at hotel and spend two days exploring New Delhi. Volunteer in New Delhi slum (with PETE organization) meet with kids, Giant Hanuman Temple, Lotus Temple, India Gate, Japanth Market and more.
- The next morning travel to Agra to visit the famous Taj Mahal.
- After Taj Mahal, we will hop on a train to Jaipur. Jaipur is the famous Pink City of Rajasthan and it's filled with markets, temples and forts! Here on day 1 we will visit Galtaji Monkey Temple! A temple where many wild monkeys live. Here we can explore the temples and feed the monkeys.
- The next morning, after feeding monkeys we will visit all the famous sights of Jaipur! Palace of the Winds, Amer Fort, the Lake Palace and Nahargarh Fort
- The next morning and last day in Jaipur we will visit an Elephant sanctuary where we will feed and clean rescued Elephants! (No riding)
- After Jaipur we will head to holy Pushkar for 1 day! Pushkar is a pilgrimage place for Hindus and is famous for its Pushkar lake and Brahma temple, which is one of only a handful in the whole world! Locals believe this is where the Universe started. Here we will mostly eat good, relax, meditate, and sit down for a Dakota Wint workshop and Q&A
- We will spend the last 2 days in Jodhpur, the famous Blue City of India. This city is like stepping back into a different era! Get your magic carpets ready! Here we will hangout with Langoor monkeys in Mandore Garden, visit a Bishnoi village, learn how to make traditional pottery and learn about the local Opium ceremonies done by the village elders.
- Our last day will be in Bera, where will stay at a safari and see wild leopards!
- Return to New Delhi hotel October 13, 2020. Departures.
Reserve Your Spot
LIMITED SPOTS. ONLY 20 AVAILABLE.
Within 24 hours of paying your deposit, you will receive an email filled with all details for the retreat including finalizing documents, itinerary, accommodations packing list and more. Any questions please email APlaceForHumans@gmail.com
BOOKINGS END IN JUNE
The total cost is $2300 includes all accommodations, travel, and food. Does not include airfare to India. Does not include airport transfers.
Half payment must be received by June 13th, 2020 to guarantee your spot. Other half due on arrival.
Initial deposit ($500) is non-refundable and goes towards the full price.
NOTE WORTH INCLUSIONS
All hotels, taxis, and trains within tour plans are included.
A GENEROUS DONATION IS INCLUDED FROM OUR GROUP TO ALL VILLAGES VISITED, ELEPHANT SANCTUARY AND TEMPLES.
Vegan and Veg meals daily (Non-Veg options)
**Free Professional Photos during retreat
**Free Gift Bag from us
** Workshops from Dakota Wint and guests
** Have your journey shared and featured on Dakota of Earth YouTube channel (If wanted)
- Your plane ticket to New Delhi is not included. -Any kind of personal expenses such as off-plan monument fees, sim card and camera fees, airport to hotel fare or any fee excluded or not agreed for priort, by the retreat -Any type of hospital or accidents fees or bills that happen during or after retreat - Travel insurance is not included.
-Anything not specified in the itinerary.
-Any flight or travel charges not authorized by retreat
You are responsible for any damaged or lost personal belongings and any injuries, accidents, faults or misfortunes during the time of the tour.
-Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.
-Must be 18+ with valid passport
-No strict dress code is enforced at tour sites. However, please be advised to dress accordingly for places of worship; shorts or sleeveless tops are not recommended.
-Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking - This is not for anyone with disabilities or health issues. A moderate amount of walking is involved; comfortable walking shoes and sunglasses/sunscreen are highly recommended.